Open Positions: Financial Planners, Financial Services Representatives, Advisor Teams
Attention all Financial Planners!!
We are a growing firm with the resources and clientele to help grow your practice and/or merge with ours. We are fiduciaries, we work with high ethical morality, we give our clients white glove service. We are their family office!
With Green Ridge Wealth Planning, you will have access to a selection of financial planning software, guidance to grow your business from our President, Robert Mascia, Access to our RIA agreement with Gladstone Institutional Advisory, as well as Access to LPL and their top-tier research and wealth planning team.
- Have your series 65 or series 66
- Have a history of compiling financial plans and understand the analytics of financial management
- At least 5 years experience in the financial services industry
- Enjoy working with a team but have the discipline of working on your own
- Have a strong desire to succeed with the highest moral fortitude
If this description is you, contact us to find out the next steps to becoming a member of Green Ridge Wealth Planning
Financial Services Representative
At Green Ridge Wealth Planning, we don't only do the planning necessary to make our recommendations, we implement those recommendations as well. We feel the plan is only as good as the execution. We are looking for experienced advisors whom have a history of creating their own book of clients, have strong self-development goals, can reason through logic, and want the opportunity to grow. We have career development opportunities, a Service 360 team to help you with your client needs, morning market commentaries, global market research, and much, much more!
- At least 2 years in the financial services industry
- Series 6 or Series 7
- Have shown consistent year over year increases in their production
- understand portfolio management
- Have high ethical and moral standards
- Are using a CRM system and have a client engagement model
If you are looking for independence and the means to grow a successful and profitable practie, contact us for the opportunity to become part of the Green Ridge Wealth Planning Team!
Financial Advisor Teams
In such a volatile industry with changes every year, it may be time to look for a new home. We are looking for advisor teams that want
A New Home but to keep their Identity
A New home and a team to call your own
Independence and the opportunity to grow a more profitable practice
We have a strong culture, advanced market teams, career development opportunities, further education opportunities, daily market commentary, a dedicated service 360 team for all of your client needs, and much much more.
Contact us for an appointment to see if we are the right fit for you and your team.